Why Asian Hiking Team?
The Asian Hiking Team provides an International standard of service to our clients. All our clients meet at the airport upon arrival to assure hassle free transfer to your hotel. Upon your departure, we are there to bid you a farewell and safe onward journey. We build strong partnerships with our service providers to ensure quality. Asian Hiking Team services are intended to offer quality and value for money, together with a rich, varied and rewarding experience. We have built our reputation as the best travel agent in the country for the best service provider.
Asian Hiking Team are :
* Local based Trekking, Touring and Climbing Agency.
* Well known government -licensed company.
* Young, bouncy and educated Working Team.
* Recognized by TAAN, NMA, NTB, VITOF-Nepal, HRA, and KEEP.
* Free Cancelation - reserves the right to dismiss a client from a program at any time based on any factors.
* 21 years of experience in the Tourism industry.
* Believe in professional standards.
* Personal Care & Attention.
* Reliability & Credibility.
* 100% Financial Security.
* Experience in tailored tours to fit your specific interest.
* We speak your language – Multi-language staff.
* 100% fix departure Trekking/ Tour/Climbing/Expedition/Rafting etc.
* Full ranges of Trekking, Expedition, and Climbing Tour from easy to very strenuous.
* Always available 24 hrs/7 days.
* 2% of profit goes into the welfare fund.
Commitment to our staff
We have excellent Trekking, touring, mountaineering, rafting, Safari guides with extensive background in outdoor activities. Everyone has in-depth knowledge of local culture and custom. Many of them go through a thorough training program on tourism and also have traveled extensively. Everyone knows how to help running smooth and safe trips appreciating the beauty of the Himalayas.
Commitment for Quality & Value
Our services are intended to offer quality and value for money, together with a rich, varied and a rewarding experience. We have built our reputation as the best travel agent in the country for the best service provider. Our prices of all the tours are highly competitive and unmatched with any other local tour operators.
Commitment for Accommodations
Almost of the places where we organize various adventure tours & tea house treks we provide the best available accommodations. During the time that on the tea house trek we provide Hotel/Guest House/lodging with hot and cold running water and flush toilets, unique features in the mountains. Each Hotel/lodge is superbly equipped and the trained chefs serve an array of regional cuisines.
Commitment for Transportation
Our transportation department provides A/c and non-A/c large, mini coaches, Jeeps, Cars for groups and individual requirements. The chauffeurs and accompanying guides are polite, well behaved, highly experienced and trained. Everyone is well versed with the local areas and communicate in English and other foreign languages.
Commitment to Safety
All of our adventure trips are led by qualified guides who have been trained in first aid, basic and advanced mountaineering skills, environment and various others relate subject matters. We pay extra attention to all health concerns such as water and food. We are a member of the Keep, Himalayan Rescue Association.